Friday, September 29, 2017

The Art Of Coffee

Today is National Coffee Day and what better way to celebrate than with art on coffee stained paper! Here are a few works of art done with coffee stained paper and wood. I found that I do a fair amount of birds especially owls on the coffee stained paper. It was a little harder finding a tree for today's 30-30 post but I found one. It can be seen up close and personal at Willow Oaks craft cider and wine tasting room/art space, 6219 Harley Rd., #Middletown, #MD titled: Follow Me Down.

If you would like to learn more about how I do coffee stained paper check my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LindaWildlifeArtist I will post a little step by step in a album.

"Fish Eagle" pastel on coffee stained paper, on exhibit at the Burwell-Morgan Mill show, Millwood, VA

"Mountain Climber" graphite on coffee stained paper studio gallery available $240 + S-H-tax

Screech Owl I graphite on coffee stained wood panel studio gallery $500 + S-H-tax

Screech Owl II graphite on coffee stained wood panel studio gallery $500 + S-H-tax

"Follow Me Down" pastel on coffee stained paper. Available at Willow Oaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment