Monday, September 25, 2017

Artistic Focus

September is drawing to a close, 6 more posts for the 30-30 challenge. This may be my last time doing the official 30-30. I may set up my own little challenges here and there as needed. Maybe do a Pop-Up on-line art sale again.

Why do I do some of these things? This September it was not just a way of keeping me focused on all the art commitments. Posting art each day on social media gave me a sense of peace and I hope it gave a moment of happiness to all that see my work.

Now that I have my artistic focus aligned I hope to keep producing work throughout the winter right into the spring. I spent the weekend working on the endangered bird paintings. I will share them as soon as they are done. Which is coming up soon, they need to be posted by October 1st. I spent the last two afternoons sitting outside painting. Ahhh, fall in AZ!

Here is today's post for the 30-30, continuing this week with trees.

View from the ferry going to Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment