Saturday, September 2, 2017

Missing You

Today's post for the 30-30 is a graphite drawing of a mountain lion. I know it is somewhere in my house or studio because when we got home from the road trip I actually did some more work to the piece. Yet, it is missing. The upside is my flat-files are all nicely organized. I went through each drawer to make sure I had not filed it away. I have a box with works in progress, that I went through. My photo reference box, checked that too. Looked under, in, around everything I could think of in my studio but no luck yet, it is still missing.

Shortly, I will go through my office to see if it got mixed in with things to file for business. It is a small piece so it could be anywhere. Wish me luck that it turns up some day. Until then here is the photo I took of it while we were on the road trip. Most of the work was done in the car between AZ and Texas/N.M. boarder.


No comments:

Post a Comment