Monday, April 30, 2018

Art Of The Card

Have you ever meant to send a card and the time came up on you too quickly? Do you want to send more than just a e-card? People do still send cards. I am one of those people and I have started setting up some of my art images as cards. You can go to Handmade Cards From Signed Cards and personalize your own card, they will mail the card for you for just $4.95.

I will put more cards on for other special occasions but for now there are Mother's Day Cards, which is just around the corner and cards that are blank on the inside for you to write your own personal note.

I hope you think this is as fun of an idea as I do and give it a try.

Here is the link to the web site: http://www.signedcards.com

If you are looking for some gift options and you are in the Middletown, MD area drop in at Willow Oaks craft cider & wine, 6219 Harley Rd., Middletown, MD. They have some new hard ciders, jewelry, pottery, handmade booklets, sculptures, photographs, and paintings in the art spaces on the main floor and the upper loaf area. Along with some wonderful fines in the Farm-stand from their organic farm.

If you are in Scottsdale, AZ area you can check out my web site or come by my studio to pick out a little something special for that special someone. Just email me lharrisonparsons@gmail.com

Here are a couple samples of cards and some art at Willow Oaks.



Prints available at Willow Oaks matted 8x10 $25.00
also set up as a card.

E-Z Going, original at Willow Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment