Saturday, June 3, 2017

Art Overload

This spring has been very busy and moving into summer it does not look to slow down. No complaints here, it is good to have projects and adventures.

My recent exploration was submitting work to the Light Space & Time on line art gallery. They have themed competitions, the month of June is "Animals". It seemed like something I should do so I did. The results: I receive 7th place in painting category and special Merit Award in drawing. The works I entered are "Who Knew" one of my owl pieces and "Ram" graphite on coffee stained paper.

Nice way to start the month. If you would like to see all the works on exhibit you can go to You Tube or the web site: http://www.lightspacetime.art/animals-online-art-exhibit-june-2017/
Hope the link works I am writing this blog on my phone has my computer has crashed. More on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment