Saturday, July 21, 2018

A Light Show

A very inspiring morning, a study of lights and dark's. This morning I woke to flashing lights. It was still dark outside so the lights were pretty bright. I brewed my coffee and went out to watch the show. There was flashing light in the distance, soon the thunder came, with a little wind and more light. The sun was rising somewhere behind the clouds creating lovely soft tones in the sky.

This was a wonderful example and a way to end art workshops that dealt with lights, whites, dark's, not blacks. If that seems a little confusing, next year you can come take one of my classes.

Here are a few photos from this morning performance. A little light, some dark's and lovely soft colors. This AZ landscape keeps temping me to do a painting. We shall see what I can come up with that is not a landscape.







No comments:

Post a Comment