Thursday, January 4, 2018

Art Review of 2017

At the start of each year I generally post personal pictures of places we traveled, things we saw, friends and family. 2017 was an especially busy, eventful year. We moved full-time to AZ to start the year off. It took January into February to unpack and find places combining two studios &  households. June through August we were on the road. The road trip was sparked by the thought that I needed to teach a workshop back east in July.

What amazed me as I was going through road trip pictures, visitors, family and friends to AZ, photos from additional trips and taking care of our health I got a fair amount of Art Work done. Not just the creating of art but doing demonstrations, teaching workshops, taking workshops, creating work for special shows and even winning a few awards along the way.

Here is a little collage of  some of the things that happen in my Art World:


No comments:

Post a Comment