Monday, January 29, 2018

Art Organizing

My studio at the moment is looking like someone shook it up and left everything where it landed. I have been working on multiple projects. Finishing a long overdue piece for my grand-niece, working on new works for upcoming pastel show. Lots of company, lots of new photo references. My web site is still looming over me to be updated. Throw in a few more shows to submit to, reception for Idea Museum coming up, February's Open Studio - Y-ART - Yard Sale and of course paper making. Okay, taking a breathe, so I am trying to make a list or lists. I am also working on class projects for July at Common Ground on the Hill. This year I will have two classes, one is Art of Nature 1st week and Art of the Bird 2nd week. The 2nd week will be an advanced class working again with live birds to draw from and take reference photos. Just thought of all the mounds of paper around my computer, that would be stuff I need to log onto my computer for taxes. Hmmm...

Okay, first things first, make my lists, then into the studio, clear some space so I don't trip over stuff and finish the pastel that is on my drawing table. It is a start....

Here are a few of the things that I have finished so far this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment