Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Being Creative

We are coming up on Thanksgiving. This day, sometimes, weekend, maybe even a week, we pull out our creativity. There have been many times in my past that I used cooking, especially baking as my creative outlet.

There are times I hear people say they are not creative. Oh, so, not true. Everyone finds ways to be creative, this time of year it is especially true. Pulling out grandma's famous recipes. Setting the table with those special things, that may or may not match but go together perfectly. Creating wreaths for the door. Even the food takes on a special blend of spices, colors, sounds of sizzling and the taste of the holidays.

Today I will do most of my creating in the kitchen. With a little luck, I may finish a graphite piece I was working on over last weekends art show. More on that soon...after all, Small Business Saturday is coming up too!

So, find your creative spirit and share it with family, friends that are like family. Enjoy, travel safe and be creative.








No comments:

Post a Comment