Monday, November 13, 2017

Art All Week Long

Coming this weekend is the Old Adobe Mission Show. Located in Old Town Scottsdale: 3817 N. Brown Avenue. I will be demonstrating there off and on all day into evening Friday, November 17th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. From 5:00 to 7:00 is the evening reception, many of the artists will be there to meet you and share their art.

Saturday from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. I will be at Liberty Wildlife 2600 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ doing a demonstration from the educational rescued raptors. If you are interested in taking a class at Liberty Wildlife to learn to draw birds, please stop by we are just starting to work on scheduling programs. http://www.libertywildlife.org Check the web site for other events, talks, and volunteer opportunities.

Saturday afternoon  1:00 - 5:00 you may find me back at the Adobe Mission show and Sunday I will be there from 1:00 - 4:00 when the show closes. For more details on the times the show is open I have included a postcard. You can also find information on my art facebook page at http://facebook.com/LindaWildlifeArtist

The rest of the week you can find me working in my studio: painting, framing, pricing and getting inventories together. My studio gallery is by appointment just drop me an email and we can set up a visit. lharrisonparsons@gmail.com

Hope to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment