Wednesday, August 30, 2017

30-30 Inspiration From The Road

It is that time of year again, the 30-30 challenge is upon us, September and January are the standard dates. I did not do the 30-30 in January as I was having cataract surgery in the left eye. Still need to do the right eye. Until than we will just move forward.

After all the inspiration from around the country. The thousands of photos that I am still sorting. Plus, the works of art I did on the road. Some started at the workshop I taught at Common Ground on the Hill in MD. Other works that literally were done in the car while on the road crossing from state to state.

I am currently back in Scottsdale, AZ working in the studio. I have a couple oil paintings I am working on for a show in Mesa next year. I have several shows coming up, so, I need some motivation. As always, I do not work fast, I will post something everyday as possible. I will not start and finish a painting each day. I may post a sketch for an idea, I will post progressive shots of a work. Most of the works will be for sale, I generally try to keep the pricing around $200 - $300 for small works. I will be posting a couple of things that are larger pieces that I have been working on for the last month, bigger works, higher prices. There are always deals to be made, just ask, I am sure we can make something work.

Starting tomorrow I will figure out what gets posted first. Right now it is as big a surprise to me as it will be for you. Wish me luck, lots going on and lots of ideas. Here is a collage from a previous 30-30 challenge.

Plus, any artists out there that would like to join in the challenge here is the link to join. http://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30.html

30-30 September 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment